Batch creation is a process that quickly creates blogs or adds users to an existing blog in batches of tens, hundreds, or thousands. For example, this tool is very helpful for faculty who want to quickly add students to their class blog or site.
- The site or blog you are requesting to add users to must already exist (Go to UO Blogs to create a new site)
- Users being added to the blog or site must be affiliated with the Univeristy or have an approved guest account (see UO Blogs Guest Account Form)
- The users DuckID and UO email must be used
- The Batch List Excel sheet provided must be used
- Send completed Excel list to the Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or questions, please contact the Technology Service Desk.