Access to the Student Data Warehouse is limited to UO faculty or staff who also have access to the Banner Student Information System and who have completed Student Data Warehouse training. Training is now conducted as an interactive online tutorial.
Here are the steps to follow in order to become a Student Data Warehouse user:
- Be sure you have a Banner account. Although not required, it is useful to have Student Banner Training.
- Download the SDW access form (see below), print, fill out, and have your department head sign. Please check only SIS. Return the form to the Registrar's Office.
- You will be notified when you are enrolled in the online training.
- Once you complete the online training, your access form will be forwarded to the Computing Center and an SDW account will be created for you.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jim Blick (6-3246) in the Registrar's Office.
The Data Warehouse Access Request Form must be completed before authorization to access the Student Data Warehouse will be considered.
Make sure to fill in the user required section (page one) and sign the Code of Responsibility section (page two). Get the signature of your Department Head and send it to the Registrar's Office.