This page explains how to set up a new Exchange account in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Note: If you already have an account on Outlook, please refer to the Add Another Account section below.
1. After you open Outlook, click on "Tools" from the menu bar and then click on "Accounts"
2. Click on "Exchange Account"
3. Type in your UO Email, Username and Password and click "Add Account"
Add Another Account
1. Click on "Tools" then "Accounts"
2. Click on the "+" on the bottom, left corner and click "Exchange"
3. Type in your Email, Username and Password then click "Add Account"
For additional assistance, please contact your Exchange Administrator or the Technology Service Desk.