- Go to the UO Office 365 portal at office.uoregon.edu and log in with your full UO email address (@uoregon) and corresponding password.
- Select the OneDrive icon.
- From the list of documents in your OneDrive folder, select a file or folder by clicking to the left of its file/folder icon, under the √ symbol.
- Click Share.
- In the Share pop-up window, in the Invite people tab, type the names or email addresses of people you want to share the folder or file with.
- Select a permission setting: Can edit or Can view.
- By default, an email message will be sent to invitees with a link to the designated file or folder. If you do not want invitees to receive a message, click Show Options, and then uncheck Send an email invitation.
- If you do want invitees to receive an email message, you have the option of typing a personal message to be included in that email.
- Click the Share button.
- You can now see who your file or folder is shared with.